The Federalist Papers in Modern Language
See how the Founding Fathers foresaw the problems of impeachment, of corruption in government, of representation and all the other headline-grabbing issues we read about today!
Please read this:
Pro-Life News: Updates
Freedom of Speech News
Court Report: Criminal and Civil Court News
Click on the banner below...
CULTURAL LEGACY’S MISSIONS INVOLVEMENT
The United States of America became the greatest nation in the entire history of mankind in a considerably short time. What was the secret? Actually, it isn’t a secret at all. This country became great because of the biblical foundation of its laws and culture built right into the foundation that was laid in its origin. These principles have been eroding at a very fast pace since approximately 100 years ago but especially the pace has accelerated in that decline in the last 60 years.
The ministry of Cultural Legacy is committed 100 % to helping restore those values back into mainstream America but also infusing them into other countries. Why other countries? For the simple reason that, until other nations also learn and apply these same principles to their way of life, there will be no true lasting change in the world and they will only seek to migrate to the U.S. anyway possible, legally or illegally. Not only is Cultural Legacy working feverishly to aid in restoring these godly building blocks back into American society using biblical principles through education, publishing, radio broadcasts, conferences, lobbying with Congressmen and key people in public service and those in Christian work but we have also expanded our outreach to our neighbors to the north (Canada) and our neighbors to the south (Mexico).
HOME MISSIONS IN THE UNITED STATES:
- Through years of internet radio broadcasting which is also downloaded and streamed on approximately 55 radio stations and websites combined. We are literally heard around the world via internet.
- Conference speaking, interviews and sharing insights from God’s Word with key pastors in hopes to promote true unity in the Body of Christ.
- Promoting and encouraging Christians and conservatives into public service to help restore morality in government.
- Mentoring others at home and abroad in the vision and mission of Cultural Legacy and how the Body of Christ ought to be active in our generation wherever God has placed His people.
- Publishing and hundreds of recorded topics that reflect God’s worldview.
MISSIONS IN MEXICO:
- Founded churches, schools, rehabilitation center for those on substance dependency, community outreaches into the prison systems at several levels (youth, men, women and even into maximum security). Nuevos Horizontes Fellowship in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico, is literally touching and benefiting thousands of lives nationally since its founding many years ago.
- Founded an organization named, Progenie, which receives pregnant women in hopes to discourage them from aborting by offering spiritual and moral support through free room and board for the entire 9 months of pregnancy, free medical care, and even receiving their child for adoption should they so choose. Biblical orientation of life is primary in their nurturing at this live-in pregnancy center. Prevention workshops and school assemblies on sex education, values and responsibilities are offered to 5th, 6th, and junior high levels.
- A miraculous breakthrough for years in Christian Radio broadcasting with a vast audience. Something that in a nation like Mexico with so many limitations is quite an outstanding accomplishment for God’s glory.
- An outreach to homeless and street children was founded several years ago named Senda de Vida, which teaches these children how to rise above their deplorable existence with dignity.
- Organize and sponsor medical brigades into marginal and poor segments of society offering free medical care, medicines and nutritional orientations and counseling.
- On the political front an organization named CIPRES was formed with a goal of citizens for social reform. This organization promotes cultural, political and economical change in Mexico by seeking the commitment of public servants and private citizens to accept responsibility and defend good moral/ethical principles through social action to meet pressing needs in society.