The pro-family organizations listed below provide voters resources for most states. Click on the organizations’ links to get more information.
- American Family Association: Voter Resources
- Christian Coalition: Voter Guides
- Eagle Forum: Election Central
- Family Research Council: Voting Records
- Focus on the Family: CitizenLink
- National Right to Life Committee: Voting Records
- Pew Forum: Religion and Politics 2012
Know the Candidates and Issues
Click here to track Federal legislation and find out how your Congressman and Senators are voting.
Sites like On The Issues, and iVoteValues provide a wealth of non-partisan information on voting and candidates (including biographies, issue positions, voting records, campaign finances and interest group ratings). Another way to access voter information for your state is to use a search engine (i.e., google, bing, or yahoo) and type in “voter guide” or “voter information” along with key words like “pro-family” or “Christian” and the name of your state.
For instructions on viewing candidates interest group ratings, commonly called “Scorecards,” click here.
Information and Quotes on Voting and Issues
- Read an article written by David Barton entitled: “American Voters and the Abortion Issue.”
- Read a collection of the Founding Fathers’ quotes on voting here.
- Compare the 2012 Republican and Democratic Party Platforms on several issues: Read Comparison.